Law & Order
Working from home
Powys Mediation Service in Llandrindod
Some diarists work from home.
- (PR/Marketing) 9.00 - 3.30 Work
at desk (and computer) in "office" and sitting room. Coming to end
of contract with Herefordshire Council organising a new event, Herefordshire
Art Week which has just ended (7 -15 Sept).
- (Bed and Breakfast and bookshop owner) Early
rising beautiful sunshine. Spent one hour answering emails and packing books
for post. Breakfast for guests. Organise changing over of guest rooms, laundry
Checked on B & B and bookshop, spent afternoon
gardening as nice day. 5 - 6 o'clock took over in book shop. Ironing,
answer emails. Books to be packed.
- (Artist) Morning - worked on paintings and frames
for my exhibition to be held in Theatr Clwyd in Mold (30th September - 20th
- (Walking guide) Spent a couple of hours packing
away the equipment for Head of the Hills walking expeditions, a business I
founded in 1976. It was last used at the weekend in a field above New Radnor.
- (Bed and Breakfast hostess) 7am start. 3 guests
for breakfast. Single man canoeing from Newtown to Shrewsbury, and a couple
from Sterling, Scotland, broken down after visitjing sheep sales
left by 10am, cleaned rooms, changed sheets and washed up.
- (8 year old schoolboy not well enough to go to school)
Came downstairs to help daddy on stock market. Lowest level for 6 years. Portfolio
went up 0.50%.